BENEFITS OF VA-LOANS
- Buy a home with no down payment
- Refinance up to 120% of your home’s current value
- Use your VA loan benefits even if you have used them in the past
- treamline refinance available for veterans already in a VA mortgage loan (lower fees and less documentation)
- No monthly private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- FICO scores as low as 580 may qualify
- No prepayment penalties, pay more anytime
- Funding Fee can be rolled back into the loan instead of out of pocket to lower your closing costs
Houz Mortgage offers VA Loans to veterans, current military members, and the surviving spouses of veterans. Honorable military service has earned this benefit with incredibly low interest rates, flexible terms, and as little as 0% down payment, no private mortgage insurance (PMI), and more flexibility in qualifying. Houz Mortgage offers a variety of terms including 10 year, 15 year, 30 year, and adjustable rate mortgage options.
Colorado VA Loans are mortgage loans guaranteed by the United States Department of Veteran Affairs (VA). Only approved lenders are able of issuing VA guaranteed mortgage loans. The purpose is to help veterans, active duty military, and surviving spouses to purchase homes and to refinance their existing mortgages.