- Houz mortgage Loan is the #1 online lender based on the ranking of Quicken Loans in comparison to online residential mortgage lenders included in the Inside Mortgage Finance “Top 50 Mortgage Lenders” report from Q2 2017.
- Based on a sample of Houz Mortgage clients who met qualifying approval criteria and specific loan requirements at the time of application. Results may vary.
- America’s largest mortgage lender based on Houz Mortgage data in comparison to public data records.
- Based on a Quicken Loans market research questionnaire of clients whose loans closed between 7/1/2017 and 12/31/2017.
- Product available on Fixed-Rate Conventional Products only. No FHA, VA or Jumbo Products. No State Restrictions. For example, the payment on a $200,000, 30-year fixed-rate loan at rate of 4.625% (5.116% APR) and .125 points with an LTV of 97% is $1,028.28 and mortgage insurance of $95.00. Taxes and homeowners insurance not included. Restrictions may apply.
RateShield Approval locks your initial interest rate for up to 90 days on 30-year conventional, FHA and VA fixed-rate purchase loan products. Your exact interest rate will depend on the date you lock your rate. Once you submit your signed purchase agreement, we’ll compare your rate to our published rates for that date and re-lock your interest rate at the lower of the two rates for an additional 40 to 60 days. Additional conditions or exclusions may apply.