We Finance Non-Warrantable Condos
WITH HOUZ MORTGAGE
A Non-QM Product
- 50% DTI
- 620 Minimum FICO
- Commercial Space Up to 40%
- Less Than 2 years Self Employed
- Cash-out can be used as reserves
- Gift Funds Allowed on Non-Owner
- Investor Concentration Above 50%
- Single Entity Owns More Than 10%
- Up to 15 Financed Properties Allowed
- Project Doesn’t Meet Fannie Mae Pre-Sale
At Houz Mortgage we understand how challenging it can be to find affordable financing for a non-warrantable condo. You may have already tried to apply for financing with other lenders in the past, and you may have been told that your condo is not able to be financed because it does not qualify for a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac program. While non-warrantable condos can pose a challenge when you are applying for financing, there are financing options available. We have competitive rates for condos that have been classified as non-warrantable, and we can help you to achieve your financing goals with our excellent program options.
There are several financing solutions that may be used to help you achieve your objectives. Our financial professionals understand the unique challenges posed by condos that are non-warrantable, and we have the experience to help you set up competitive financing for your property. You can expect us to assist you with non-warrantable condo financing under the following terms:
- Offered as both Non-Agency and our Non-QM program
- Less strict guidelines than standard warrantable condos
- Minor litigation may be considered on a case-by-case situation
- Projects 10-30 units. No single entity can own more than 3 units (Projects less than 10 are limited to 1 unit. Warrantable is flat 10%)
It can be frustrating to attempt to find financing for your condo when it has been classified as non-warrantable, but there are options available for non-warrantable condos. At Houz Mortgage we specialize in providing financing solutions that are competitive and that meet our clients’ needs. When you have a property that is difficult to finance, such as a non-warrantable condo, you can reach out to us to learn more about the financing solutions that are available.
Contact Houz Mortgage Today!
Speak to one of our loan officers at Houz Mortgage for more information.